Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

More Crazy








Just thought I'd share a little more of my crazies! Technically, the square with the beaded heart is not yet finished - still one more seam to embellish. I find myself running out of ideas, pick up the piece a few days later and know exactly what I'm going to do. Remember I said I didn't like to sew on buttons? There's even a "garden" of buttons! Some of the buttons I've used are very old and very thin - I like to think about what kind of garment they were once sewn on.

Then there is the square with the dragonfly. I love dragonflies and needed to put one on this crazy quilt. I like using French knots and I even found little mirror embellishments for this square.



I am now down to one square to complete. The thought of finishing this part of the project is a little sad. Will it be exciting to put them together? Probably, but they'll be in the line-up with my many other started quilting projects. Just like a good quilter should, I'll probably start something new!

1 comment:

Loveday's Day said...

Well done. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.